2 in 1 – Diet & Nutrition + Exercise & Fitness Home DNA Test Kit
About the product
- Genetic assessment designed to assist you in choosing the optimal Diet & Nutrition plan for you! Discover which foods you should be eating, your food sensitivities, and nutrients consumption. Reveal the optimal Exercise & Fitness that fits your body the best. Understand what makes you so unique, and become a better athlete by maximizing your potential. Use state of the art and affordable personal genetic health testing.
- We invite you to learn what genetics have to do with your diet and fitness. The MiaDNA Test Kit provides a unique opportunity to explore an innovative and groundbreaking product developed for individuals seeking to optimize their food intake and athletic potential. Use the latest genetic research to optimize your food intake and better control what is right for you, and which foods to avoid. Take control and learn more about yourself, in order to make the right decisions just for yourself.
- Your personal genetic reports and DNA results reflect the genetic predisposition for certain aspects that affect metabolism, weight tendency, food sensitivity, eating behavior, food intolerances and exercise that fit the genetic makeup. There are certain genes that have the potential to impact how we perceive and desire particular foods, and influence our eating behaviors, such as excessive snacking and difficulty feeling full. The report includes insights and actionable information.
- Noninvasive and easy to use – Just Order, Swab and mail the Nutrition DNA test kit back to us. Upon receiving your DNA collection kit, you will need to register it online. Your personal information is kept secured and confidential, we never share your genetic results.
- Receive personalized recommendations and suggestions based on your results. Apart from the genetic analysis the report includes a sample weekly menu created by registered dietitians, as well as foods you should consume more, and foods you should avoid. Reveal you DNA secrets, The right diet does matter!